III International Research-to-Practice Conference "Modern Information Technologies and Innovations in Economy, State and Municipal Management and Social Sciences" "MITEC - 2018"
We invite you to take part in the III International Research-to-Practice Conference "Modern Information Technologies and Innovations in Economy, State and Municipal Management and Social Sciences" (MITEC - 2018), which will be held in Taganrog from 14th to 16th of May 2018.
The aim of the conference is providing a platform for sharing the experience between scientists and experts, discussing the issues of research organization and implementation of innovations in the field of information technology in education and social sciences.
In the framework of the International conference, discussions will be organized in the following areas: information systems and technology and innovations in education, economics, jurisprudence and law, state and municipal management, sociology and philosophy, pedagogy and linguistics, political science, history and cultural studies, psychology, protection and management of intellectual property and law, engineering sciences, social sciences and others.
Representatives of the following universities and organizations plan to attend the conference:
- The Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (The Presidential Academy, RANEPA)
- Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation
- National Research University Higher School of Economics
- Institute of Law and National Security of the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (The Presidential Academy, RANEPA)
- Institute of Public Administration and Management of the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (The Presidential Academy, RANEPA)
- Institute of Economic Strategies
- Institute of State Service and Management of the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (The Presidential Academy, RANEPA)
- Northern (Arctic) Federal University (NArFU)
- North-Eastern Federal University (NEFU)
- Saint Petersburg State University
- Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (State University)
- Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University
- Karaganda State Technical University
- St. Petersburg National Research University of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics
- Kazan (Volga region) Federal University
- Samara University- Platov South-Russian State Polytechnic University (NPI)
- Rostov State Transport University - Samara State Technical University (Samara Polytech)
- Siberian Federal University (SibFU)
- North-Caucasian Federal University etc.
May 10, 2018: Deadline for submission of Conference papers;
May 09, 2018: Call for abstracts;
Conference MITEC-2018 will be held from May 14, 2018 to May 16, 2018
Costs associated with travel, accommodation and meals are not included in the registration fee and will be paid by the participants additionally. Organizationally, the Conference will include 8 sections. Each section will deal with applied and fundamental research in the relevant field.
The Conference MITEC - 2018 will be organized in the following sections:
1. SECTION Information Technologies and Innovations in Economics
2. SECTION Information Technologies and Innovations in Education
3. SECTION Information technologies and innovations in Jurisprudence and Law
4. SECTION Information Technologies and Innovations in State and Municipal Management
5. SECTION Information Technologies and Innovations in Sociology and Philosophy
6. SECTION Information technologies in Pedagogy and Linguistics
7. SECTION Information technologies and innovations in Political science
8. SECTION Information Technologies and Innovations in History and Cultural Studies
9. SECTION Information technologies and innovations in Psychology
10. SECTION Information Technologies and Innovations in the Protection and Management of Intellectual Property and Law
11. SECTION Modern Information Technologies and Innovations in the Engineering Sciences
12. SECTION Modern Information Technologies and Innovations in Social Sciences
The authors submit their document to the organizers of the conference, who conduct peer review according the Policy on Publishing Integrity. We will be happy to consider your original previously not published papers falling within the topics of the Conference.
Papers and abstracts for publication in the Collection of Scientific Articles and Conference Proceedings, as well as applications for participation in the Conference are accepted (see attached form) by e-mail: email@example.com
INFORMATION FOR AUTHORS
PAPER PREPARATION AND REQUIREMENTS
REQUIREMENTS FOR SCIENTIFIC CONTENTSAND PREPARATION OF PUBLICATIONS
Only scientific articles matching the topics of the Conference and reflecting the results of the authors’ theoretical and experimental studies can be accepted for publication. It is not allowed to send to Organizing Committee the articles already published or previously sent for publication in other editions.
The article should be devoted to the solution of a certain task/problem, revealing its essence and giving guidelines for its solution. Articles describing just the current state of affairs are not accepted for publication.
The article should have:
- relevance (article topics should be of interest to the scientific community in terms of the current development of science and technology);
- scientific rigor (the article should consider the scientific aspects of the problem, even if the problem in itself has practical value);
- novelty (the results presented in the article should have a scientific novelty, scientific reviews can be accepted based on special decision of the Organizing Committee).
The article should be clearly structured, i.e. should contain sections generally accepted in scientific publications, namely:
- relevance, scientific merit of the considered problem with a brief literature review;
- problem formulation;
- theoretical part;
- practical significance, suggestions and possible outcomes of the implementations, the results of experimental studies;
The results presented in the article should be justified based on certain scientific tool or method, or by a mathematical derivation, experimental evidence, mathematical modeling, etc. in order to be able to consider them fairly reliable. Materials containing only a hypothesis or untested proposals will not be accepted.The article should represent a complete cycle of holistic studies, i.e. it must begin with the problem formulation and complete by reliable solution to set problem. Articles containing only ideas concerning problem solving will not be published. Ideas should be brought to the level of law, regularity, dependency, model, method, algorithm, etc. It is necessary to prove the relevance of idea, its relevance and usefulness.
The results presented in the article should be formulated in the form of scientific statements which clearly define a contribution to science.
The article should be written in a language understandable to an expert in the relevant field, and should contain generally accepted terminology.
Scientific articles (presentations) should contain:
- information about authors (Surname, Initials; place of employment, city, country; and email);
- abstract from 100 to 250 words;
- list of key words or phrases not exceeding 7 words;
- list of references, number of references is recommended to be from 15 to 30;
- the number of authors per one article should not exceed five persons;
- just one article can be published by one author in the same volume.
- the size of the article shall not exceed 6-12 full pages.